10.30.2010

Hello BlogLand!

I am not a writer. My spelling is godawful and my punctuation sucks! I don't even like to write,  although I'm really hoping someone out there in this ginormous universe, will find my blog interesting! I'm not your everyday 30 year old and my life is nothing like normal!

Me and my long time boyfriend are raising my 11 year old brother after our mother passed away two and a half years ago. Never having kids this was a "Oh Shit!" moment. I have to feed him? And be home whenever he is? This ought to be interesting!! He also is quite the character being diagnosed w/ ADD and Autism spectrum. The days moved onto months and he didn't die from starvation...yeah! Must be doing something right!

This year we moved into our mothers house w/ 3 acres of land and decided to add some farm animals to our all ready established pack of 5 dogs. So far we have gotten 7 Bantam hens 3 Bantam roosters and 3 Muscovy ducks! I could (and do) spend hours watching them cause havoc around the yard.. its really quite entertaining!! We then stumbled upon 2 Nigerian Dwarf twin goats, both girls ,and had to wait for them to be 8 weeks to take them home. That was about a month ago! We plan on breeding them when they are a year old to have babies...and MILK! With milk we can start making cheese! Hopefully once we get good at it we can start marketing it and start to grow a business.

But until then I want to share the chaos of our life w/ anyone who stumbles upon this website!
    
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment